Live Instruction Code of Conduct
As a learner participating in Digi English’s live instruction classes, you agree to be respectful of the teachers and your fellow learners by following this code of conduct:
- You arrive to the class on time and stay for the entirety of the class.
- You mute yourself when you’re not speaking so background noise doesn’t interrupt the class.
- If another learner or the teacher is speaking, you allow him/her to finish before speaking.
- In group classes, you allow others to have equal opportunity to speak in the class.
- You do not use language that makes others uncomfortable, i.e. profane, sexually suggestive, rude or violent language.
- You do not make disrespectful comments about race, religions, or countries.
- You wear appropriate attire in the class, i.e. a shirt, pants, or other appropriate clothing.
- In group classes, your cell phone is turned off or set to vibrate so you and your fellow participants and teacher are not distracted during the class.
- The classroom is a place to learn and practice English, so please use English as much as possible during classes for both speaking and writing.
- The Digi English methodology is for adults, and our classes are aimed at students 13 and older. To reaffirm: classes are not for minors. We strongly recommend voicing any questions or concerns to support@Digi-English.vn.
- To measure your level, simply take the Digi English Proficiency Assessment® (DEPA®). This assessment is aligned with the Common European Framework, so your Digi English level can be easily recognized by other organizations.
- The DEPA® takes about 45 minutes, and should be taken in one session, as soon as you start your course. Your score will be used to make sure your course is appropriately challenging.